Monday, December 22, 2008

Not Me Monday

I most certainly did not disobey my stylist and pluck my own eye brows because I'm tired of a few stupid little hairs.....

Oh and I did not call and complain to Verizon and make enough of a complaint that they are most certainly not sending me another new phone right after they sent me a new one the 17th.

I would most certainly not, go a day with out straighting my hair that would be insane...

I defiantly have not spent over 500 in the last 2 months trying to get a saltwater fish tank up and running that would be insane to do on a SrA salary.

I would never do absolutely nothing in the mooring when there is certainly not a sink full of dishes and there is defiantly not a laundry room full of laundry to do.

Loves
Tink

1 comment:

♥April♥ said...

Hey did you remeber to link to Mckmama page so people can follow you?

Post a Comment