Sunday, December 21, 2008

Let it snow Let it snow!

So among the many things I had planed today snow was not one of them I have a 120 gal saltwater fish tank that I have been working on since Daniel deployed in August... Ha Ha the deployments almost over and I'm still working on the stupid thing...... My brother Kacey came down for the weekend to help me and we started on it Saturday mooring with the last of the plumbing on the sump... Saturday night before the storm hit we started the first of the water runs since the actual base water that is plumbed in to the house is Really bad for the fishes and us.. finally at 11 pm we were so tired we decided that we would finish up when we got up for the mooring... And CURSE it all if it wasn't blowing in at 20mph and snow OMG ohh not to mention they don't plow housing here that's not a priority so we have a foot of snow on the roads in housing not to mention the wind drifts... OOHH and since i dont trust my self driving my husbands truck we were in Daniels Srt 4 yeah let me tell you how fun that was trying to drive to the shoppett with all that snow... You would think that I would be use to all of it since i did Grow up in Idaho and it wasn't that bad just frustrating with being soooooo close to being done...


But the up side is that we now have the Tank IN AND I CAN BREATH... we have a few slow leaks but nothing too horrible........

Fun things in the snow Max decided that the big snow bank in our back yard would be fun so at full bore he runs to and face first in to the snow bank i swore if i would have had a video camera on me at that moment i would have totally been on AFHV...

well ta ta for now
Tink

No comments:

Post a Comment