Sunday, December 21, 2008

VERIZON

Okay so before i hit the hay..... I have been with Verizon since i was 15 so for about 8 years.. I have never had this much problem with them since this deployment.... I have been through 4 LG Voyager which by the way I LOVED and since they were all having the same problem shutting down to the black Verizon screen and they don't know why but my biggest fear with that was that Daniel would call and it would shut down since there was never a warning when it would shut down so they upgraded me to the LG Dare and its not a bad phone but my biggest fear with the other one came true with the new Dare it shut down in the middle of a call and all i could talk about to Daniel was the fact that we had gotten the tank up and going and then it went CLICK.. So instead of my last words of my convo with my husband being I love you baby it was what do you think we should do about the lighting system on the tank CLICK I mean you would think with a network that has sooo many people it would work in the most important time its not like he calls me once a week.... im lucky if its once a month... but we do IM every night but to actually hear his voice is another thing....
sorry for the rant

Loves
Tink....

1 comment:

♥April♥ said...

OMG I Love the new layout. It turned out super cute.

Post a Comment