Saturday, January 3, 2009

Only to me LOL

We are down to the final weeks for this deployment, Daniel is finally moving out of the huts getting ready for redeployment. And only to me and him would the net go down the last night we get to talk all night what is my luck. And I know that he is going to be home soon and that all of this is just a proses I should be a pro by now after all this is my 3rd deployment with him...... But I do enjoy talking to my husband....
I often get told well just be glad this isn't world war II and you get letters and there weeks old, and dont get me wrong I understand that I really do, but that doesn't change the fact that I still worry. I mean I dont know how many men I have yelled at this deployment for coming to my door in Uniform and I know they would come in blues if any thing was seriously wrong But still get a list find whos deployed and whos not. We as military spouses live in this fear its just how we control it and try not to have it run our lives. We have our own little quirks of getting through the days with out them some is crossing off the days on a calender others seclude them self's to there rooms for days, I choose the get out and do something now I am a strict stay at home Military Wife not because I really enjoy staying home neither does my waist line haha oh joy joy... But that is the sacrifice I have made for my husband not my waist line but business life I was at one point a very good GM of a hotel but I can honestly say with hours I was putting in and the stress level I endured week to week our marriage would not have lasted as long as it has. But I have gotten out seen friends I have not seen in years YEA APRIL redecorated our house witch by the way I did go to college for and never continued but my days have passed so fast it seams like yesterday I was giving him our final kiss.
Well I better get off here for now I have a lot of work to do before he sees this mess we call a home.

No comments:

Post a Comment