Saturday, December 20, 2008

Grandma

We finally got the phone call that Grandma was down to Hours or minutes.... it ended up being just a little over 3 hours..... I hate to say it that she is Better off where she is now compared to were and what she was in My Grandfather stoped giving her, her medications because the Aunts told him not to.. Im sorry but she was a Diabetic, with high blood pressure. you just dont take someone off there meds. then she had a heart attack in a room full of people and no one even noticed HELLO the whole reason she had been moved in with Aunt Judy was so that someone was there all the time... Now i dont fully Blame her but still a House full of people and no one even cared.....

Now we are down to the bad Part I just feel awful for my Daddy but I really dont even have one good memory of my grandma she was always mean to Kacey and I.. I have this feeling that we were deprived of that bond she never wanted to be around us kids....

RIP Grandma we Forgive you.

Loves
Tink

No comments:

Post a Comment