Monday, January 19, 2009

Not Me Monday!

So yet again another not me Monday with some great detail... Daniel did come home this week so with the Trial and Error's of getting ready to pick him up I most certainly did not do anything I wouldn't normally do..
I most certainly did not Buy some of the tallest Heels to go pick up my 6'4" husband so that I would not have to stretch to far to Kiss him after he had been gone for 6 months, and after wearing said heels for 3 hours waiting like a little child in a candy store I would never take them off and run around a hanger with just my socks on that would be so unlady like.
For the first time since Daniel has been home we went to Boise and to the mall we took a small detour to the Jewelry store and I started looking at the Diamond ear rings and I was defiantly not hoping to my self that Daniel would get the Hint that in 2 days was my birthday and I would really like Said ear rings and i most certainly did not act surprised when said earrings we purchased for me.
well I'm sure there were a lot more that have happened this week however I have been slightly preoccupied and will get back to you and make it up next week....

No comments:

Post a Comment