Tuesday, January 13, 2009

STRESS in a good way

SO good news Daniel will be Home SOOOO SOON that means I am doing the Dance of the bumble bee cleaning my house witch I know that he will not care if the house was a wreck when he walks in but who cares every thing needs to be perfect for me..... But here's the kicker we Have spent a bunch of money on these hair extensions that make my hair much longer not that my hair isn't already down the middle of my back but they make it even longer by about 12 inches..... so the plan has always been to have my hair curled and the extensions curled to blend a little bit... But I get the call to have a number to tell me when Daniel is coming in WOOT well almost I start freaking out that he was going to be home an hour after all salons in the area open go figure so I decide that I'm going to try and curl my hair and the extensions my self BAD IDEA flat iron good curling iron BAD I ended up Burring my neck to blisters 2 days before he is to come home how Great is that... so now to adorn my perfectly picked out outfit and now the straight hair I have the prity red blistered burn marks on my neck....


Now this mooring I decide that I'm going to call the number again and find out if they have posted any thing else like where he was coming in to GO figure its later now so I have no Problem getting my hair done this is my life welcome to it LOL.


We are all ready for Daniel to be home it has been a long but short compared to other deployments. Max our great Dane wines every time he hears the word daddy its amazing how much animals have there own little ways this whole time he has had to sleep with one of Daniels dirty shirts and that just killed me to even have something be dirty that long but it smelled like him and he didn't cry all night. the other animals could care less..


well I have to take my little brother home

2 comments:

Tristan said...

I AM SO SORRY I WISH I WAS THERE TO HELP YOU

Heather said...

LOL! How funny! I am running around like crazy cleaning my house before my hubby comes home! Although my hubby is OCD so I have to get the house spotless which is impossible with 3 kids and a cat!! Glad to hear he's home safe!

Post a Comment