Friday, October 16, 2009

Wow I am really behind the times lol...

Sooo since last time which was forever and a day ago we are finally 35 weeks and 5 days we have been having contractions for 2 days now that are off and on but when they start they are about 15 minutes apart so we are getting close thank god.... so if we make it to November 17th I will be very surprised! but theres nothing saying that we wont. But I did go see the doctor and asked if I was just insane and these were just glorified braxton hicks and she said no this is the early stages of labor so Im not just so dumb prego lady thinking I know it all lol....



The baby shower was sooo much fun, Jax and I received a ton of gifts that we are very thankful for and we are still working on thank you cards now I could just remember where I put the darn things that would be a start right lol.... The next weekend Daniel and I went and spent about 2 months pay in Babies R Us getting the last few details and things we think we are going to need for the little bundles arrival, and let me tell you coupons coupons coupons they are life savers we saved a ton just by me having this coupon and that coupon the check out guy was completely flustered with us by the time we walked out of there but i had over 400 in saving just by printing and cutting out coupons.....



This ones for April I keep telling her I'm going to start putting recipes up on my page for all to pick and choose from my goal for now is one a week but haha we will see how that goes I have yet to make it from the couch to cleaning my house that desperately needs done.



so April here it goes

Hamburger Roll Up!

Filling

1lb Lean Ground Beef

(92% is the best but any will work)

1 Medium Onion

1Clove garlic

5 slice cooked Bacon

(not bacon bits)

10oz velvta cheese

4oz of Cheddar cheese

(pepper Jack is also amazing)

1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
Salt and pepper to taste



Crust

You can buy a pizza crust or I like to make mine
3 cups Flour

2 Tablespoons Olive oil

1 packets of active dry yeast

1 Cup warm watter

1 teaspoon Rosemary

1/2 teaspoon of salt

1/4 teaspoon of fresh ground pepper

( if using preground use 1/2 a teaspoon)


Crust: Place all ingredients in mixer and turn mixer on until a dough ball is formed, remove and place on a floured surface and roll out to a 1/4 inch thick.


Filling: Cook Ground Beef all the way through and rinse with Hot water and set aside rinse out pan and spray with olive oil. Place chopped Onion and garlic along with red pepper flaks and salt and pepper cook until onions are starting to become soft. Add Ground beef and both Cheeses, once cheese is melted and add bacon poor on to rolled pizza crust leaving an inch on all sides roll it up and place on a cookie sheet and place in pre heated oven at 375 for 15 to 20 minutes or until crust is golden Brown


So April there is my one for the week lets see if i can try and keep it up lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment